Tonight Kaylee and I went to the Jazz game. It was Kaylee's first Jazz game! She said it made her a little nervous, and that I was too loud, but that she had fun. They played Portland and it was an awesome game! I don't think I'll have much of a voice tomorrow. Of course, when the score is really close and there's 2 minutes left on the clock, Kaylee is adamant that she has to go potty NOW and can't hold it. I made her wait till the next time-out, then we ran to the bathroom. We literally ran all the way there, and all the way back. We made it back to our seats with 29 seconds left on the clock! Jazz won and we had a great time!
I bought 4 tickets, so we took my friend Sidreis and her son Colin (Kaylee's future husband, they're betrothed lol).


Kaylee LOVED the Jazz dancers and was really getting into it! She said when she grows up she wants to be a Jazz dancer :),

This is Kaylee in protest of all my yelling and screaming. At one point she said if I didn't stop she was going to leave. I told her fine, have fun finding the car! After that she didn't complain anymore.
She got tired of plugging her ears and this was her next attempt at blocking me out :)
Finally she gave up and got back into the game...
1 comment:
Hi Alison! Your daughter is adorable! Send me your email address and I'll give you an invite to our blog.
mommy4501 at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment