Tonight Kaylee went upstairs to put her pj's on and was taking a while, so I went to check on her. I found her in her room "organizing" her things. She had all her jewelry nicely hung up, all her papers together in one place. Then she wanted to make her bed and put herself to sleep. And she asked me if next time we're home for the evening she can clean her whole room all by herself.
Um... who is this child and where is my messy, clingy, "I need you Mommy" all-the-time-Kaylee?
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I could only hope for that to happen at my house! Way to go Kaylee!
It got better this morning! The little girl that I usually have to drag out of bed and dress in her sleep, or fight with her to get dressed.... came into my bedroom all dressed this morning while I was getting ready.
I hope this behavior keeps up, I'm enjoying it!
Post a Comment