Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Pics

After I updated my blog last, I found the pictures I took on Easter. The night before this, a friend came over to show me how to use my new camera, and had changed the focus to manual instead of auto... it wasn't until we were done taking pictures for the day that I realized this!


Mark found a Dora egg, and being a boy really didn't want it, so he went up to Kaylee and said "Look Kaylee, I found you a Dora egg!"



We have a pic of the girls a few years ago in front of this tree.... but that time they were in Easter dresses. Maybe we should plan it better next year :)




These are the 5 year olds in our family, how fun to have so many that close together!




I don't think I'll ever have too many pictures of Abby and Kaylee together :)













No comments: