My dad has saved for many years a note I wrote him during church, or maybe it was a picture. All I remember is my signature on it. I thought that was special that he saved it for all these years and now Kaylee has gotten to see it. Well, two weeks ago in church Kaylee wanted to write me a note and asked me how to spell certain words. Yes it was during sacrament meeting, but she was being quiet so I let her do it. I wrote back to her and we did this until the end of the page. It cracks me up to see her cross out her letters and rewrite them and to try to fit extra words in between other words. I'm proud that she can write so many words all on her own now. After I said that I thought her dress was beautiful I was listening to the speaker and didn't see what she'd written. When I looked down and saw it, it touched me. She is such a precious child, I'm so blessed to be her mother.
I don't know that I'll be able to hang on to this letter for as many years as my dad has, but at least I scanned it in so it will be saved on the computer :)
(In the picture it's hard to read, she had written "I love dress" then tried to fit "your" in between love and dress. )
1 comment:
That is cute!
Post a Comment