Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Program

Kaylee's daycare had their Christmas program tonight (we're in Utah, don't they know about Family Night??). It was just a small thing, but this is the first time I've been able to watch Kaylee perform! Her first year at daycare she was too shy to go up, then she was at her dads house. She's also been at her dads house the last two years for the Primary programs. Needless to say, I was anxious to see how she'd do.

All the worrying was for nothing, she did a great job! She sat still for a very long time (even my dad and I were getting restless!) and was pretty good. When it came time for her class to sing, she did a great job and was oh so cute! I was a proud Mommy and now I'm really looking forward to next year when she'll be in school and will have to be home for the Primary program!
This is a picture of Kaylee and her best friend Aspen. It seems like not that long ago, I was her best friend, but I've lost that spot to Aspen.




Here's some pics I took of Kaylee at home after the program...





This perfectly illustrates the two sides of Kaylee:

1 comment:

Amber said...

She looks so cute as reindeer. Especially love the last picture of her dancing in front of the tree