For Christmas I gave Kaylee rollerskates... but I've only let her use them inside. The weather finally warmed up and we ventured outside on them and I have to say - she did really well! I was proud of how well she could skate on the sidewalks. She's been practicing in our house from the bay window all the way through the kitchen and into the laundry room. Needless to say, she was quite happy to be outside and rollerskating around friends!
Gotta love the tongue, I do the same thing when I'm concentrating :)
So Kaylee learned how to rollerskate... and I finished my moms birthday present. Yes it's early, but I wanted to post a pic of it on my jewelry blog and didn't want her to find out that way, so I gave it to her early. My friend and I started this egg project together. We tried many different eggs before I finally found the right size! Thank goodness for the internet and google.
2 comments:
I love Kaylee's expressions, she looks like she had such a great time. The gift you made for your mom is beautiful, she was telling us all about it and how much she likes it.
The egg is beautiful. It must have taken a long time. Your Mom will treasure it!
Post a Comment